Each piece of Cherry Creek Jasper is bespoke in nature. No single piece has the same color or pattern, making each one like its own small painting or world.
The Jasper set in this ring was domestically sourced from a family owned mine in Oregon. The stone is set in a upcycled and fairmined metal alloy.
This ring is made to order in your choice of size/materials and will ship 2 weeks from date of purchase.
- Indian Creek Jasper in 2 prong setting.
- Available in raw brass, silver or 10kt gold with high polish finish.
- Custom Sizing available upon request.
- This Item is made to order and ships 2 weeks after order placement.
- All Materials are sustainably sourced and ethically made. Brass is upcycled, silver and gold are a fair mined and upcycled alloy.
- All jewelry comes with 'Keep Safe' soft jewelry box and polishing cloth.