- Serpentine in 2 prong setting. Kindly not each piece of jasper will appear slightly different.
- Available in raw brass, silver or 10kt gold with high polish finish.
- Custom Sizing available upon request.
- This Item is made to order and ships 1 week after order placement.
- All Materials are sustainably sourced. Brass is upcycled, silver and gold are a fair mined and upcycled alloy.
- All jewelry comes with 'Keep Safe' soft jewelry bag and polishing cloth.
Serpentine is a semi precious stone, and one of the first know gems to be used in jewelry. Samples of oceanic crust from the the ocean basin have shown an abundance of serpentine, dating some pieces of the gem up to 200 million years old. The serpentine set in the Elea ring is ethically sourced from the North Eastern United States.