Each piece of Mookaite Jasper is bespoke in nature. No single piece has the same color or pattern, making each one like its own small painting. This piece is a striking ivory, with a light pattern within its neutral tones.
The Jasper set in this ring was ethically sourced from a family owned mine in Australia. The stone is set in a upcycled and fairmined metal alloy.
This ring is made to order in your choice of size/materials and will ship 2 weeks from date of purchase.
- Mookaite Jasper in 2 prong setting.
- Available in silver.
- Rings are sized to order. Upon order placement we will email you to confirm the sizing for your one of a kind ring.
- This Item is made to order and ships 2 weeks after order placement.
- All Materials are sustainably sourced and ethically made. Our Silver is a upcycled and fair mined alloy.
- All jewelry comes with 'Keep Safe' jewelry box and polishing cloth.