Each piece of Mookaite Jasper is bespoke in nature. No single piece has the same color or pattern, making each one like its own small painting.
The Jasper set in this ring was ethically sourced from a family owned mine in Australia. The stone is set in a upcycled and fairmined metal alloy.
This ring is made to order in your choice of size/materials and will ship 2 weeks from date of purchase.
- Mookaite Jasper in 2 prong setting.
- Available in raw brass, silver or 10kt gold with high polish finish.
- Rings are sized to order. Upon order placement we will email you to confirm the sizing for your one of a kind ring.
- This Item is made to order and ships 2 weeks after order placement.
- All Materials are sustainably sourced and ethically made. Brass is upcycled, silver and gold are a fair mined and upcycled alloy.
- All jewelry comes with 'Keep Safe' jewelry box and polishing cloth.