Traditionally knots have been used in jewelry to represent a connection, commitment or bond. This symbolism can be traced all the way back to ancient Greece.
In this contemporary take on that tradition we were drawn to the idea of creating your own meaning within that symbolism. Maybe this ring symbolizes a connection between friends, or a commitment to yourself, maybe it's to commemorate a union or a departure. Or maybe you just love the shape and want to add it to your stack. It's all up to you.
- Available in raw brass.
- This Item was a production sample.
- This Item is made to order and ships 1 week after order placement.
- All Materials are sustainably sourced.
- All jewelry comes with 'Keep Safe' jewelry box and polishing cloth.
- Sample sale items are final sale.