For our main collection we offer rings in size 6,7 and 8. Custom sizing is available for purchase in sizes 4-11 for a small additional fee.
How To Find Your Ring Size From Home
Use these 5 steps to find the perfect fit from home. You will need a ruler, a thin strip of paper and a pencil or pen.
1. Take the strip of paper and wrap it around the finger you wish to find the ring size for.
2. Mark where the edge of the paper meets to overlap and mark with a pen or pencil.
3. Lay the paper flat and take the measurement (in mm) from the edge of the paper to where you made the pencil mark.
4. Write your measurement down on the paper.
5. Match the measurement to the nearest mm on the chart below.