One of a kind, Gunnery Point Jasper from AZ, accompanied by two baguette cut grossular garnets from Iowa set in 14kt gold ring. The ring shank design is inspired by traditional horse and bit motifs that was popularized in jewelry in the victorian era.
- Ring is custom sized, just for you. Upon order placement we will email you for sizing.
- Gunnery Point Jasper is sourced sustainably and ethically from a family owned mine and Lapidary artisan in Arizona.
- Garnets are ethically and sustainably sourced from Iowa.
- Please allow a 1-2 week ship time with sizing.
- As is, the ring is sized 6 and ships immediately.
Looking for a custom engagement ring, or a one of kind ring similar to this one? Maybe you’d like a specific stone? contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss custom pieces.