Traditionally knots have been used in jewelry to represent a connection, commitment or bond. This symbolism can be traced all the way back to ancient Greece.
In this contemporary take on that tradition we were drawn to the idea of creating your own meaning within that symbolism. Maybe this ring symbolizes a connection between friends, or a commitment to yourself, maybe it's to commemorate a union or a departure. Or maybe you just love the shape and want to add it to your stack. It's all up to you.
Need a custom size? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a specific size.
- Available in silver, 10kt gold, or 14kt gold with high polish finish.
- Custom Sizing available upon request.
- This Item is made to order and ships 1-2 weeks after order placement.
- All Materials are sustainably sourced. Our silver and gold are a fair-mined and upcycled alloy.
- All jewelry comes with 'Keep Safe' soft jewelry bag and polishing cloth.